Announcing our Call for Submissions for Issue 7 of Panoply, now through Sunday, July 23. (We plan to close the call at 11:59 pm US Central time.) We plan to publish Issue 7 on or about August 18. To submit, please visit: Panoply’s Submittable Page.
Some key submissions criteria:
- Unpublished pieces only.
- Simultaneous submissions are ok, but please notify us ASAP if a piece is withdrawn.
- Poetry or short prose (<=500 words for prose – We’ve had to decline some prose pieces that were above our word count limit. Please comply.)
- We read 100% blind. Do not put your name or other identifying information on the pieces. Use Submittable’s Bio/Notes box for your personal bio of <=60 words.
- Maximum of 3 pieces per submission.
- Please submit ONE attachment, preferably in MS WORD, with each piece beginning on a new page.
- Please submit in 12 pt font, preferably something popular such as Times New Roman, Calibri, or Arial.
- We prefer single-spaced formats, except when alternate spacing is a deliberate part of the layout.
- Our software limits our ability to indent and create horizontal space across a line of text. We’ll do our best to preserve original formats, but keep in mind our limitations.
- Hard copy will not be accepted and will be destroyed.
- Issue 7 is unthemed.
- We tend to respond to most pieces after the window has closed. So, please be patient as you await our reply.
Thanks for thinking of Panoply! We look forward to reading your work.
Andrea, Jeff, and Ryn, Editors