Panoply is open for business again, with our Call for Submissions effective through 11:59 pm US Central time on November 19.
We refer you to our Submittable page, Panoply/Submittable. We have updated our guidelines.
- We accept prose submissions of 1 piece of no more than 500 words, poetry of up to 3 pieces.
- Submit multiple pieces as one single MS WORD document, beginning each piece at the top of each page. Unpublished work only.
- We read blind! Do not include your name or any other identifiers on any piece or submission. Instead, we encourage you to write a third-person biography of no more than 60 words in the “Notes” section provided by Submittable.
- We are trying to read submissions in batches and respond more quickly. However, we reserve the right to respond within 2 weeks after the close of the Submission window.
- We accept no more than one piece per submitter per issue.
- If you have unusual horizontal spacing and your piece is accepted, we will do our best to recreate the original layout, but advise that our software can be a constraint.
- Issue 8 is un-themed. We plan to publish Issue 8 right around the turn of the year.
- We do not accept hard copy, nor do we pay contributors.
Thanks for visiting Panoply!